Dr. Hamilton | Hand & Microvascular
Board-Eligible Hand & Microvascular Surgeon
Dr. Hamilton has subspecialty training in hand and microvascular surgery. He received his RRC-accredited fellowship training in orthopaedic hand surgery at the University of New Mexico Health Sciences Center after completing his surgery residency there. He attended medical school at Oregon Health and Science University.
He has a special interest in sports injuries, facture management, upper extremity trauma, replantation, nerve repair, flap reconstruction, congenital differences, and arthritis of the hand. He recently co-presented Results After Carpal Tunnel Release Using a Limited Incision Technique with Direct Visualization in Portland, Oregon at the International College of Surgeons 73rd annual meeting with the American Academy of Neurological & Orthopaedic Surgeons. He is currently working on a book chapter on complex flexor tendon injury reconstruction.
Dr. Hamilton is originally from Portland, grew up on the soccer pitch – and played through college. He is an outdoor enthusiast and is actively raising two labs, Chloe and Luna.
- Undergraduate: Whitman College, Walla Walla, WA; Portland State University, Portland, OR
- Medical: Oregon Health and Science University School of Medicine, Portland, OR
Orthopaedic & Sports Medicine Training
- General Surgery Residency: University of New Mexico Health Sciences Center, Albuquerque, NM
- Orthopaedic Hand Surgery Fellowship: University of New Mexico Health Sciences Center, Albuquerque, NM
Our Patients Are Saying
Conrad G. Hamilton, MD
Dr. Hamilton specializes in the treatment of a variety of orthopaedic conditions and performs several orthopaedic procedures including:
- Sports Injuries
- Facture Management
- Upper Extremity Trauma
- Nerve Repair
- Congenital Differences
- Tennis Elbow
- Carpal Tunnel
- Cubital Tunnel
- Wrist Arthroscopy
- Complex Soft Tissue Injury/Burns