Dr. Conrad G. Hamilton
Hand & Microvascular Surgeon
Conrad G. Hamilton, MD
Dr. Hamilton specializes in the treatment of a variety of orthopaedic conditions and performs several orthopaedic procedures including:
- Sports Injuries
- Fracture Management
- Upper Extremity Trauma
- Nerve Repair
- Congenital Differences
- Tennis Elbow
- Carpal Tunnel
- Cubital Tunnel
- Wrist Arthroscopy
- Complex Soft Tissue Injury/Burns
- Minimally Invasive Arthroscopic Surgery
About Dr. Hamilton
Dr. Hamilton has subspecialty training in hand and microvascular surgery. He received his RRC-accredited fellowship training in orthopaedic hand surgery at the University of New Mexico Health Sciences Center after completing his surgery residency there. He attended medical school at Oregon Health and Science University.
He has a special interest in sports injuries, fracture management, upper extremity trauma, nerve repair, flap reconstruction, congenital differences, and arthritis of the hand. He is the consulting hand surgeon for the Portland Timbers of Major League Soccer, the Portland Thorns, and the Portland Thunder. He has co-presented Results After Carpal Tunnel Release Using a Limited Incision Technique with Direct Visualization in Portland, Oregon at the International College of Surgeons 73rd annual meeting with the American Academy of Neurological & Orthopaedic Surgeons.
Dr. Hamilton is originally from Portland, grew up playing soccer, and is an outdoor enthusiast. He is actively raising two labs, Chloe and Luna.
- Undergraduate: Whitman College, Walla Walla, WA; Portland State University, Portland, OR
- Medical: Oregon Health and Science University School of Medicine, Portland, OR
Orthopaedic & Sports Medicine Training
- General Surgery Internship: University of New Mexico Health Sciences Center, Albuquerque, NM
- Orthopaedic Hand Surgery Fellowship: University of New Mexico Health Sciences Center, Albuquerque, NM